• Come in and choose your gear - then take it away and keep it at your house for the entire season! Excellent value who those who go up multiple times a year - or don't want to re-issue and return gear every trip.
• Customers can change their gear out throughout the season, from different boots, to exchanging skis to a board
• Free tune-ups on all season rental gear.
• Although we don't guarantee brand new gear, we will do our best to provide you with a high quality set of gear that is perfect for your ability. If your not satisfied with your rentals, you can come in and swap it out for something else.
• We also season rent boots or ski's/boards on their own. Perfect for growing kids!
If you have any questions, please contact us! We would love to get you into a great set of season rentals!
We have limited stock, so don't wait to long - we are sometimes sold out by the end of June, so inquire to reserve yours!
|Skis, Boots & Poles||340||290||260|
|Ski Boots Only||170||140||130|
|Snowboard & Boots||350||310||280|
|Snowboard Boots Only||200||180||150|
Hopefully you will find your answer here, if not - call us on (07 3867961) or email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org - and we will gladly assist you.
How long do we keep the gear for?
Rental period starts from time of issue, usually June or July for the most value, till 28th October (final day of the season)
Can I change out the gear?
Most definitely! You can change out to a different piece of gear, or swap the gear out for something else, such as skis for a snowboard. Season rentals are great for trying out lots of different gear, or testing out both skis and boards throughout the season to decide what you prefer best!
Do I get to choose the gear, and is it new?
The season rental process is the same as our daily rental process. We take into account a range of factors from ability to personal input to determine which gear is going to be best for you. We don't guarantee it will be new gear, but ALL our gear is maintained to a high standard, and modern design.
Why should I season rent, compared to daily?
Season rentals are a great option for those who are planning on hitting a high number of days on the slopes. With a price comparison of about 9 days daily rental - it can be a extremely cost effective way to sort your ski gear needs for the whole season.
Don't forget the added convenience of keeping the gear with you for the whole season - which is a huge value factor in itself. No rental gear issues and returning - all year round!
What is the refund policy?
Although once the gear is issued, the payment is final - we can sometimes on a customer by customer basis come to a agreement on a refund or credit. This is only if a customer doesn't have a chance to use the gear for more than TWO DAYS (usually due to injury, unforeseen circumstances)
Are there limited season rentals available?
Yes, we only have limited amounts of gear available so we recommend getting in early as by mid-july we can often be sold out! Kids gear is especially popular! You can contact us anytime for stock availability or to reserve gear.